This Cheesecake Parfait is an easy keto dessert recipe that you can have ready in just a matter of minutes. It is made of layers of sweetened cream cheese with a touch of lemon, strawberries, and blueberries. This is a fresh and delicious dessert to serve year-round.
When you are looking for a quick and easy keto dessert recipe, this Cheesecake Parfait is a delicious solution! It is perfect for spring and summer dessert and great to serve mom on Mother's Day!
Making easy low carb Keto dessert recipes
I am always looking for a way to satisfy our sweet tooth without adding too much real sugar into the picture if any at all! I also love fresh fruit and cream as well as cheesecake.
I have found that this Cheesecake Parfait is not only one of the easiest ways to achieve my goal for a sugar-free dessert, but it is also very delicious and eye appealing. Everyone in the family loves to enjoy this no-bake dessert and it makes a frequent appearance in our home.
What you need to make this Blueberry and Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
Mini Trifles: These are my favorite trifle dishes!
Cream Cheese: I always use full-fat cream cheese. Reduced-fat or fat-free is fine if your not keto.
Heavy Whipping Cream or Light Cream: Use whichever one you prefer depending on what your aim is for calorie count.
Sweetener: I love to use this powdered monkfruit. If your not keto, regular powdered sugar will suffice.
Fresh Fruit: Low Carb Keto Peeps will want to stick to berries. If your not keto, then any fresh fruit you have on hand will suffice. This is great with fresh peaches and blueberries.
Make this no-bake cheesecake recipe your own
What I love about this Cheesecake Parfait recipe is it is no-bake and very versatile! You can change the fruit, the flavor, and the texture with just a few easy steps!
- Add ½ teaspoon of your favorite extract flavor. I love to add almond extract.
- Make a cinnamon layer, similar to a graham cracker crumb. Mix together ½ cup almond flour, 1 tablespoon sweetener, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Evenly spoon a layer on the bottom of each parfait glass.
- Use your favorite fruits. We love to change this up and use cherries, peaches, strawberry rhubarb sauce, and bananas. The sky is the limit here. Just use the fruit that fits your diet if your keto.
Keto Cannoli Poke Cake - the delicious flavor of cannoli in a cake form with only 3 net carbs per serving!
Strawberry Rhubarb Thumbprint Cookies - fresh flavors in the center of a shortbread cookie.
Keto Lemon Pound Cake has great texture, very similar to a pound cake. And, I love the lemon icing!
Easy Strawberry Tart - this is a favorite to make for a holiday dessert. It has a beautifully arranged topping of fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Fluff Salad - made with heavy whipped cream, fresh strawberries, and white chia seed. This is a keto fatbomb dessert worth trying!
Keto Tiramisu - a small batch keto dessert recipe of an Italian favorite.
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake - is just like ice cream cake and I LOVE the peanut butter topping!
Keto Rhubarb Muffins may be for breakfast, but they are just as good as dessert!
Chocolate Pudding Cake - a keto version of lava cake that is delicious warm with a dollop of heavy whipped cream
Keto Mayonnaise Cake - this is my favorite mug cag recipe and its excellent with whipped cream or keto ice cream.
*If you made this recipe for Easy Keto Cheesecake Parfaits, please give it a star rating*
Homemade Cheesecake Parfaits
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered monkfruit
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 ½ cup fresh chopped strawberries
- 1 ½ cup fresh blueberries
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Add the powdered monkfruit and heavy cream and mix until combined.
- Add the lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix until creamy.
- Layer parfait glass with fruit and the cream cheese mixture alternately, beginning and ending with fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.